The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. With all of the news surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel that it is important to let our patients know the actions that we are taking to help keep our community healthy — and what you can do.
What LKO is doing:
- We are closely monitoring the situation. We are following updates on COVID-19, including guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Helping with Prevention. In addition to the regular cleanings, our staff is thoroughly cleansing surfaces in the common areas throughout the day and in between each patient in the exam rooms, x-ray room and in the physical therapy suite.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the office and in each exam room for our patients’ use.
- Handshake-Free — Our practice is encouraging our providers, staff and patients to opt out of shaking hands in order to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
What You Can Do:
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Stay Home When You are Sick.
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact your primary care physician.
- Stay Informed. The CDC and WHO are updating their websites regularly with the latest information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 248-669-2000!