Orthopedic Surgeons in West Bloomfield, MI, Brighton, MI and Troy, MI
At Lederman Kwartowitz Orthopedics, our orthopedic surgeons are leaders in knee replacement surgery. We use the newest technology and knee implant systems available to give you the best possible outcome. Based on your specific condition, we’ll talk with you about the options available and select the partial or total knee replacement that will work best for you.
- If you have chronic knee pain and answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions, you might be ready for a knee replacement evaluation:
- Do you have knee pain that won’t go away?
- Does your knee pain limit your activities or the activities you enjoy the most?
- Does your knee pain significantly affect the quality of your life?
- Do you feel like you can no longer tolerate your knee pain?
Partial and Total Knee Replacement Surgery
For More Information On Knee Surgery Call Today!
When your knee hurts, it’s nothing to ignore. Pain is an indication that something is wrong. Let the team at Lederman Kwartowitz Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine determine a knee replacement plan that’s right for you. Call (248) 669-2000 or use our secure online appointment form to schedule your knee evaluation today.
It’s your knee. We want to help you keep it that way.