Amid the number of COVID-19 cases in Michigan climbing once again, LKO will continue to require that all patients and visitors to our practice wear face coverings to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
LKO is asking for every patient that visits our practice to please wear a face covering. This will help protect our patients, essential workers and each other!
Face coverings can be:
– Homemade masks (video below on how to make an easy, no-sew mask)
– Neck Gaiters
– Towels or other cloth materials
Face coverings should be:
– Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
– Be secured with ties or ear loops
– Include multiple layers of fabric
– Allow for breathing without restriction