G. Victor Gibson, DO
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. G. Victor Gibson joined LKO in September of 2022 with 12 years of experience and over 5,000 procedures performed. Dr. Gibson's focus has been on minimally invasive joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder. He strives to provide quality care for patients who want a quicker recovery and return to their normal activities.
Dr. Gibson has currently been doing anterior total hip replacement surgery since 2010. Because of his expertise in anterior hip replacement, he has been invited to lecture and demonstrate to other orthopedic surgeons regarding the technique. He has also hosted surgeons to watch live surgery. Dr. Gibson is currently one of the only orthopedic surgeons in Michigan performing this on an outpatient basis.
In addition to hip replacement procedures, Dr. Gibson performs total shoulder and reverse shoulder replacement surgery and total and partial knee replacements on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Education & Training
- Medical Degree: University of North Texas Medical School
- Master's Degree: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology | University of Oklahoma
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Michigan State University
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, MI